Since the holidays are coming up, I figured I should post about this again.
If you or someone you know suffers from anxiety, dermatillomania, trichotillomania or find that you simply need something to do with your hands - then you may want to get (or ask for!) a spinner ring.
I just now realized that I’ve always wanted this.
A reporter for Alaska’s KTVA 11 News quit her job on the air after finishing a story on the Alaska Cannabis Club, a medical marijuana business.
me 11:59 September 30th
me 12:00 October 1st
it’s not even october and 90% of tumblr is like the second gif
Daily FUCKING reminder
DONT FUCKING DRIVE DRUNK YOU ASSHOLES WHY ARE YOU ALL SO FUCKING STUPID
oh my god snooki posted an onion article on her facebook and website thinking it was real
This is so cute
I know I only have a few followers, but let’s prove my mum wrong, shall we?
Racial bias in America: from higher suspension rates in preschool, to disproportionate rates of capital punishment, to everything in between, structures of authority routinely allow anti-Black racial bias to color the “facts”, and warp the narrative. And frequently (whether unintentional or otherwise) the police and the media often work together to further criminalize innocent Black victims
1. Criminalizing Blackness in America
2. 14-year-old Tremaine McMillian attacked and choked by police, literally while holding a puppy…because McMillian made them “feel threatened” and gave them “dehumanizing stares”
3. Author and CNN contributor keithboykin: how the AP slandered Renisha McBride even in death
4. The Associated Press: when can skin color alone determine who is and who isn’t a looter? (hint: don’t be Black)
5. Lauren Davidson: Disturbing Study Proves That Cops View Black Children Differently
This implicit racial bias does not magically stop at innocuous events like the VMAs, or in »Hollywood. So far, it doesn’t ever turn off. There are two Americas and racial bias is as ubiquitous as the air we breathe
When she’s babbling on about something. When you’re arguing. When you see her. When you’re with her. When you’re with your friends. When she cries. When shes happy. When she does something you love. After you ask her out. After she says she loves you. After you just kissed her. Before you leave. My point is, whenever you get the chance to kiss her, kiss her. It makes her feel loved.
if you kiss me when we’re arguing i will punch you straight in the fucking jaw